80,000+ people are already using the FREE Silent Beacon Safety App!
- Send your GPS location in realtime
- Call your emergency contact
- Send multiple people messages
- Email your contacts with your location
Safety App Panic Button Features
Download the Safety App
The Silent Beacon safety app helps you instantly connect with loved ones in an emergency situation.
Emergency Map View
View real-time GPS location and Toggle between satellite and map view. Forward the information to other people or emergency personnel.
Alert multiple people at once to be connected to the safety app. Set your primary contact and Activate voice alert.
Custom Alert Options
Turn on or off the calling feature for your primary contact and Enable alerts to be sent in text messages.
Silent Beacon Safety panic button helps you instantly connect with loved ones in an emergency situation. You can instantly alert loved ones with your GPS location as well as calling emergency personnel such as 911. With one touch you can send text messages, push notifications, emails and send voice calls to your pre-stored emergency contacts inside the App. Best of all unlike our competitors, there are no mandatory monthly fees and the emergency alert app is FREE.
EMERGENCY CONTACT SETTINGS
See the status of your emergency contacts. Edit, see their map and more.
- Alert multiple people at once to be connected to the safety app
- See who is connected or in an emergency
- Set your primary contact
- Activate voice alert
- Show contacts map
- edit contacts information
- add up to 7 people
- View real-time GPS location
- Toggle between satellite and map view
- Get directions from you to person in an emergency
- Forward the information to other people or emergency personnel
- Directly call the person in an emergency through the safety app
- Save the map in case it is needed later
- Find the time and GPS location of the signal
- Pins show time and location from start to finish
- Turn on or off the calling feature for your primary contact
- Enable alerts to be sent in text messages
- Then Enable alerts to be sent in Push Notifications
- Enable Email alerts to be sent to the contact
- Enable our nudge feature which lets people know you are ok